Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Graphically Speaking

I have been drooling over the Graphically Speaking cartridge for the Ciruct for months now. What I love about it most is all of it's sayings and the way they make them "pop" and also I love the more masculine images on this cartridge. I decided I could buy this cartridge if I lost the weight I've been wanting to loose...good motivation :) I bought it on eBay for a fantastic price and had it shipped to my parent's house so I wasn't tempted to use it before I "earned it". I look forward to sharing my new creations with it. :)

1 comment:

Stefy said...

Wow, your strong! I would be over at my Moms house the second it came in the mail! lol. Great motivational tool though! Good luck with loosing weight! Hey do you watch dance your *** off on tv? I really like it. It shows real women, and men, are great at any age!

Let us know about the GS cart. My freind wants it, but I am sticking to my fence, so far...lol

stefy